Sunday 2 July 2017

Some pictures of New Cousins

This is so exciting. Allow me to introduce our newly connected cousin Dale Reed HERLING, and his family. Dale is the son on Harry Lewis Edward Holder. He is married to Evelyn and they have a daugher Wendy. 
Evelyn Herling, Dale Herling, Kevin Krause, Wendy Krause
 It is through Wendy and the marvels of Ancestry DNA that we have connected. Wendy is married to Kevin KRAUSE and they have a daughter Breanne.
Breanne Krause
 More beautiful ladies connecting to our family. I think I have worked this out correctly to see where the generations connect Dale is the same generation as Travis, Roxanne, Renaye, Pat (Alice's daughter) and me! So Wendy is the generation of my children and .............. well you get the picture.
Wendy Herling Krause, Breanne Krause, Keving Krause
And what a delightful picture this one is. I am sure that our other newly connected cousin Kesha and the rest of that branch will be thrilled to know that this family continues to expand.
On behalf of all your cousins spread across the world I would like to say Welcome Dale and family, we have found you and we don't intend losing you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment