Saturday 2 June 2012

Cousin Travis

I promised you the web address of Cousin Travis

http://www.travismichaelholder.com/

I just think it is so exciting that the acting talent of Charles John Guilfoyle and Elizabeth Nathan have come down through the family to Travis.

Lets show you

Charles and Elizabeth had five children
John Daniel, born 16 December 1878. London
Harriet Sarah, born 24 November 1880, Dublin
Margaret Annie, born 23 June 1882, Darlington
Charles Seymour Aaron, born 28 July 1884, Southport
Bessie Hope, born 15 February 1896, Chorlton upon Medlock, Manchester.

Most of us are descended from Margaret Annie, who married Frederick GIBBON.

Roxanne, Renaye and Travis are descended through Bessie Hope. I am trying to discover how many times Bessie Hope was married. My Dad told me it was five times but I haven't had that confirmed.

Bessie married Harry Edward Holder, an american sailor, 27 December 1917 at the Register Office, Newport. Their first child, Harry Lewis Edward, was born 13 December 1918 at 81 Redland Street. This was the home of Margaret Annie and Frederic Gibbon.

Some time before the birth of their second child LeRoy in 1920 they went to America. They had two more children
Alice in 1921
Ralph Ernest in 1922.

Roxanne and Renaye are the children of Leroy

Travis is the son of Ralph.

There are other cousins from this branch but I will share those with you another time.
Take a look at Cousin Travis' website. I know some people will say I am imagining it but I can see a family likeness between him and several of the rest of us - poor man!

No comments:

Post a Comment